About Us

Long history in the area

Originally opened in the late 1800's by George Mchale Presson.  Purchased by William Graves around 1900 and sold to Dr. Douglas Fuller around 1930.  Dr. Maurice Knapp purchased the practice in 1977 and later moved it to the current location in 1996.  Dr. Kathryn Dingley Gurney joined the practice in 1998.

about us photo